Wouldn’t it be lovely to have one hard-working, affordable skincare multitasker to keep our handbags light and wallets happy?
Miranda Kerr, Gwenyth Paltrow and Rose Bryne (definitely no slouches in the glowing skin department) have revealed their big beauty secret – Rosehip Oil!
Extracted from the seeds of wild rose bushes, Rosehip Oil is brimming with beauty-boosting essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6, as well as antioxidant Vitamins A and C. It’s been clinically proven to combat dryness, minimise scarring and fine lines, and diminish stretch marks.
Skin-loving Rosehip is a dry oil – quickly absorbed by your skin to counter dehydration, while creating a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Uniquely, Essano™ Rosehip Oil contains the potent antioxidant Acai Berry Oil with its extra nourishing vitamins to repair and protect your skin. It’s also vegan and certified organic so you know you’re getting nothing but the good stuff!
We have heaps of ways we use our amazing oil, so we thought we’d share some with you...
- Facial oil. Apply a few drops to cleansed skin, prior to moisturiser for glowing skin.
- Soften out scars and stretch marks with a few drops of Rosehip Oil applied daily. Use Essano™ Body Oil to get that full coverage.
- Fight the hair frizz. When humidity strikes, rub a couple of drops between your palms (a little goes a long way here), and smooth onto flyaways.
- Pigment of your imagination. Over time, make dark spots and sun damage fade into a distant memory. Simply pat a few drops onto affected areas each night and let it do its thing.
- Tiptop fingertips. Massage a few drops of Rosehip Oil into cuticles to prevent those nasty hangnails and to strengthen nails.
- No more panda eyes. For waterproof mascara that just won’t budge, put a few drops of Rosehip Oil onto a cotton pad and press gently onto your lash line before wiping away. It’s great for your eyebrows, too!
- Dandruff wouldn’t dare. With the dropper, distribute a few drops along your natural parting and at the crown of your head. Massage and leave in until you’re ready to shampoo your hair.
- Well-heeled. Summer feet will really benefit from this nightly treat. Before bed, generously coat heels with ™ Rosehip Oil or Essano™ Certified Organic Body Oil before putting on a pair of old socks. You’ll wake up with soft and silky feet.
- Baby skin. As it is certified organic and pure, we also like to use the Essano™ Rosehip Oil on our kids' sensitive skin. Great to help heal scratches and ouchies!